Are you looking for help to determine what type of scheme will work for you?
There are a myriad of different loyalty schemes in operation. We provide a variety of systems to cover most requirements and, as we build everything in house, we can tailor them to your circumstances. But, to determine what would work best for your business we need to understand something of your aims, your clients, your marketing plans, budget, sales volumes etc. Loyalty Pro will advise you on the most effective type of scheme for your business or organisation.
Some of the key questions we would ask you are;
What are the basic ideas behind your enquiry?
- What are the aims of your scheme and how do you wish to monitor its progress ?
- What marketing communications do you wish to send to your loyalty base ?
- How much of the operation and management of your scheme would you like us to do for you ?
- How do your customers purchase from you (on premise, web, phone orders)
Who are you looking to engage?
- What’s the demographic of your audience, (e.g. local or national, tech-savvy or traditional ?)
- Are they domestic purchasers, business employees, or business owners ?
- Is your focus on attracting new customers or engaging existing customers ?
How do you wish to incentivise your customers?
- By monetary voucher?
- By exclusive offers?
- By third-party rewards?
How do you wish to allocate rewards?
- By visits?
- By purchase amounts?
The above is basic analysis and is free of charge. If your business processes are more complex (eg: multiple types of customer or brands, reward tiers, diverse business divisions, integration with other systems etc) we may need to do a more detailed business analysis. This is chargeable consultancy with the deliverable being a report recommending your best option. We only want to install our systems if we think they are going to achieve your aims, so If we think your requirement is best suited by an alternative approach we will tell you.
Compare our standard packages and their features here: Feature Comparison
Send us a message. Contact Us.